Maricopa County Republican Committee Candidates
Maricopa County Republican Committee Chariman
- Phone: 602-330-9422
- Email: email@example.com
Maricopa County Republican Acting Chair Linda Brickman has announced her candidacy and slate for election at the Jan 9 MCRC Convention. “A fortuitous mentorship with Golda Meir, Israel’s first woman Prime Minister, introduced me to politics… toward a trailblazing ride to help restore the Sovereignty of Maricopa County politics 2021 for all Maricopa County PC’s… it is ‘all about the PC’s’, and why I’m running for Maricopa County Chairwoman. I’ve been actively involved in political issues, candidate campaigns, grassroots referendum, and with the Republican Party at the local PC levels, County and State levels, and the RNC… as a volunteer, event planner, a lobbyist, and an elected official. My elected offices include Precinct Committeeman, State Committeeman, Certified Deputy Register, Maricopa County Elections Inspector, Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) Member at Large, AZGOP Member at Large, National Delegate to the 2016 GOP National Convention and Rules Committee Member, 1st Vice Chairman for the MCRC, and as of the 11/12/20 resignation of former chairman Rae Chornenky, I assumed the duties of Chair for the MCRC.As a legislative lobbyist and a Certified Paralegal (Regulatory & Constitutional Issues), with my Conservative Constitutional voice guiding me, I’ve advocated for conservative issues at the State/National levels for the Arizona Project/Tea Party, Arizona Tea Party Patriots (ATPPA), Convention of States (COS), and ACT for America, the nation’s largest national security grassroots organization – 2 AZ National Security Bills were signed into law. Most recently, I’m known for not certifying the Dominion machines/software for the 2020 Presidential Elections on 11/18/20, and testifying at the 11/30/20 Legislative Hearing on Elections Fraud. I own a sales & marketing consulting business, an editor and writer, including author of the Whoopsy Daisy Doodle Bug series of Children’s Books. I’m married to Robert (also a political activist), raised two children and one grandchild.
- Phone: 602-258-3999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tristan Manos, a LD24 PC and two-term MCRC Member-at-Large has announced his candidacy for Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) at the Sat., Jan 9 MCRC Statutory meeting. His proposed 5-Point platform consists of:
1) STAND UP FOR Election Integrity in the 2020 Election, STAND UP for President Trump #MAGA #KAG, and STAND UP for calling on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to immediately terminate all contracts with Dominion Voting Systems and Dominion personnel (after a forensic audit).
2) STAND UP to the Governor, Board of Supervisors, Mayors of Cities throughout Maricopa County, and unelected bureaucrats imposing unconstitutional restrictions upon We The People of Maricopa County, our essential Lives, Liberties, Properties, and Pursuits of Happiness. It’s long past time for We The People to re-establish the moral, rightful, and commonsense constitutional balance of power between We The People and our own government, of, by, and for We The People.
3) Hold monthly one-hour MCRC Executive Guidance Committee (EGC) meetings for official MCRC business, immediately followed by one-hour PC Town Hall meetings, trainings, and workshops.
4) Identify, establish, and promote MCRC institutional resources for the new administration and future administrations. How many times have we seen the MCRC try to reinvent itself or reinvent something that should already be long established? How many times have we seen PCs asking the same questions over and over again, only to be given the same excuses, or ignored over and over again?
5) Produce a comprehensive MCRC PC Handbook, including references to the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, Republican Party Platform & newly established MCRC Platform, also including proven strategies and top tips on how to be the best PC you can be, making the Republican Party and Republican Get Out The Vote (GOTV) the best it can be. See my Bio HERE. This is to humbly and respectfully ask for your vote on Statutory Election Day. Thank you.
- Phone: 602-820-9000 (c) 602-493-5100 (o)
- Email: email@example.com
Cory Mishkin, candidate for Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican
Committee, is native of Maricopa County. He has been involved in local
Republican politics as a PC, District Treasurer, and District Chairman. In his time
as District Chairman, Cory worked to unite his district, focus on increasing voter
turnout, and support Republican candidates up and down the ballot. These
• Funding and opening a district office for candidates and PC’s
• Supporting all district candidates with a digital marketing campaign
• Distributing approximately 20,000 Golden Tickets
Cory brings real world experience to any situation with the combination of his abilities as a successful
business owner and his time in the non-profit sector as a youth pastor and missionary in Latin
America. Cory’s life experiences offer the unique benefit of understanding and supporting the
grassroots needs of our county coupled with conservative principles and the ability to raise the funds
needed for a robust County Party.
Some highlights of Cory’s personal and professional experience include:
• Grassroots work on multiple Republican Campaigns
• Precinct and State Committeeman
• Former District Chairman and Treasure
• Personally raised over $100,000 for Phoenix Children’s Hospital
• Avid real estate investor that has personally purchased and sold over 250 properties
• COO of Cambridge Properties, a boutique real estate firm
• Past Chairman of a 501 C (6) business association
• Actively Manages a real estate team that consistently ranks in the Phoenix Business Journal’s
Top Ten with over $1.5 Billion in Sales.
• Worked with numerous nonprofit Christian organizations focused on providing humanitarian
relief to impoverished populations.
Cory and his wife Gita have three boys and are focused on making sure their future is bright and one
where they are guaranteed the opportunity to succeed in a free country.
- Phone: 480-577-9881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LD12 Mickie Niland has announced her candidacy for the Maricopa Republican Committee chairmanship. She has spent a decade at various LD12 leadership position, including chairman 2011-2016 and 2019-2020. She earned the Ronald Reagan Award 2020, was an AZ National Delegate 2016, 2020, AZGOP CD5 Member at Large 2012, 2016, 2018, 2019 PC Recruitment Transition Team Leader, helped design the AZGOP 2019 New PC Handbook and served as the Campaign Manager for a Town Council Candidate 2011.
Maricopa County Republican Committee First Vice Chariman
- Phone: 602-320-9291
- Email: email@example.com
Lisa Askey has been very involved in conservative causes and the grassroots of the Republican
Party, often with her husband Joshua Askey. They have three sons – ages 20, 18 & 15 who share
their parents’ conservative principles and commitment to service.
Along with owning a small business focused marketing company, Lisa has served as an Arizona
Field Director for Susan B Anthony List since 2018, the largest pro-life organization in the nation.
Currently, she is in Georgia leading a grassroots pro-life canvassing team in support of Kelly
Loeffler and David Perdue in the Jan 2021 runoff election.
- Precinct Committeeman 2010 – present
- State Committeeman 2012 – present
- State Delegate 2016
- LD21 / 17 Corresponding Secretary 2010-2012
- Graduate of Dodie Londen Excellence in Public Service Series 2014
- AZFRW (Arizona Federation of Republican Women) Dodie Londen Liaison 2015-2021
- AZFRW Awards Chair 2020-2021
- 2nd Vice President of Chandler Republican Women 2012-2014
- President of Chandler / Gilbert Republican Women 2015-2020
- Campaign Manager 2014-2020 (various campaigns)
“I am running for First Vice Chair of the Maricopa County Republican Committee because I am
confident my passion for Conservative values, ability to organize grassroots initiatives, focus on
small businesses, and patience as a mother of all boys will serve our precinct committeemen of
Maricopa County well. I believe in hard work, both individually and collectively. I believe one
person can make a huge difference, but a community of like-minded, clearly focused individuals
can move mountains.
I believe MCRC has an important future ahead and our purpose is clear: we must support and
elect Republicans at all levels. Our nation is at a tipping point unlike any other in our history,
and we need to be united in messaging and focused on the success of conservative principles.
I will work tirelessly to overcome challenges and grow the party in support of Republican
candidates at all levels and in all offices.”
- Phone: 847-875-1803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the past 20 years, I have been an accomplished executive and an owner of a successful small business,
Carbonegroup Inc. During those years, I sat on several boards and committees. I am someone who knows how to
find success and how to win!
I made my bones in Chicago politics and learned how the political machine works. I also have a reputation of taking
on the Teachers Union. The County needs a leader that can rule and build bridges. I know how to build the political
machine and how to win. I will help my Chairwoman build that bridge and together as a county we will build the
Political Machine. I did it in my own District as Chairman of LD13. I broke all the walls, built the bridges, and
Here are some of my accomplishments since 2008:
- Elected Precinct Committeeman 2008-Present
- Elected to School Board
- Co-founded Lake County Tea Party
- Board of Director, Lake County Right To Life
- Vice-Chair Avon Township Republican Party
- Vice-Chair Lake County Republican Assembly
- Co-founder and Vice-Chair of Lake and McHenry County Young Republicans
- LD13 Chairman
- I have served over 400 Campaigns from U.S. President, U.S. Senators, Governors, Congressman, State,
County, and Local Governments.
- The races I have participated in have an 89% Win Rate.
A few of my companies clients:
- Republican Renaissance PAC
- Republican Federation
- National Right To Work
- Americans For Prosperity
- Heartland Institute
- Illinois Policy Institute to name a few.
I am running for First Vice-Chair in Maricopa County. Brothers and Sisters, we have a massive fight on our hands,
but we will win! The Precinct Committeeman is the most powerful position in politics. Let’s rise up together and
take our Great State Back and make it RED AGAIN! ELECT CARBONE!
- Phone: 480-203-5278
- Email: email@example.com
LD23 chairman Nancy Ordowski is a candidate for Maricopa County Republicans First Vice Chair. She is the current LD23 1st vice chair,as the 1st VC from 2014-2016,Fountain Hills Republican Club Secretary from 2011 – 2014, AZRA Membership Chair 2014 – 2017, Fountain Hills Tea Party Board Member 2011 to present and elected a Delegate to the National Convention 2016 & 2020.
Maricopa County Republican Committee Second Vice Chariman
Jason D. Cvancara
- Phone: 480-532-8311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Cvancara Candidate for MCRC 2nd Vice-Chairman. I have been active in politics for over 10 years having ran for public office, helped various local and state campaigns, operate a political podcast and currently serve as a state and precinct committeeman in LD12. I have strong connections with various areas of Maricopa County which were gained from serving as a Police Officer with the City of Phoenix, serving in the Air Force Reserves at Luke Air Force Base and currently own several small businesses based out of Mesa that provide services all over the county. In addition, I have served in leadership roles with various boards and commissions and has earned several community involvement based awards.
As a party, we need to do more in terms of outreach and education to strengthen our chances of winning local, state and national elections. As 2nd Vice-Chairman I plan to do this by working with others to create groups more focused on specific topics such as Public Education, Second Amendment Rights or Foreign Policy, groups focused on specific tasks such as voter registration and groups focused on volunteer work within the community so we can connect with those would otherwise not be interested in politics.
We win elections by working together and communication is key and as your 2nd Vice-Chairman I will always be available to talk to discuss ideas that will make us stronger.
- Phone: 602-769-0854
- Email: email@example.com
LD4 Chairman Richard Hopkins is a candidate for MCRC 2nd Vice Chairman. He was also sought as a candidate for chairman & 1st vice chairman. During his first term as LD4 chair, he quadrupled the number of PCs, and more than tripled the number of elected PCs and state committeemen. Since election day, he has increased current PCs by over 30%. He helped elect conservative school board members in several districts, as well as being the only LD to flip a legislative seat, which maintained the majority in the house. Your vote is appreciated.
- Phone: 623-910-1750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Smith Candidate for MCRC 2nd Vice Chair. He is the Maricopa County Young Republican Chairman 2019-2021, National Director of Students for Trump & Turning Point Action (sister organization to Turning Point USA, headquartered in Phoenix). youth organizations (off & on campus) to re-elect President Trump & all down ballot Republicans nationwide, LD13 secretary from 2019-2020, youngest elected National Delegate Republican Convention 2020 and was the Campaign Manager for AZ Senator Sine Kerr in 2018.
Maricopa County Republican Committee Secretary
- Phone: 602-403-7060
- Email: email@example.com
Jack Clark, candidate for MCRC Secretary, is a loving husband, proud father, and an enthusiastic patriot. After serving in the United States Navy during the first Gulf War, Jack spent almost 10 years in the biotech industry before transitioning to education, serving as a high school math and science teacher and STEM education administrator. Jack and his family have lived in Maricopa county for almost 15 years, and have had strong ties to the community since the early 1980’s. Since leaving education in 2015, Jack has been active in Arizona politics, serving as a PC, Treasurer, Secretary, and State Committeeman representing LD15, a member of both County and State party bylaw committees, as well as Assistant Secretary and Secretary of the State party. Jack most recently served as Voter Registration Director for the Trump Victory Campaign.
- Phone: 480-570-8570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Grimm is a Candidate for MCRC Secretary. He was the Co-founder of VoCal in 2004 (Presaging the rise of the Tea Party in Arizona!), Executive Board LD19 (now LD25) 2007-2010. Member-at-Large for MCRC 2008-2011, Organizer of MCRC Statutory & Mandatory Meetings from 2012-2015. (The guy with the big green hat), recipient of the MCRC Reagan Volunteer & Lincoln Lifetime Achievement Awards, AZ GOP Goldwater Volunteer of the Year Award 2015 and Executive Board of the East Valley Tea Party 2013-2016.
Maricopa County Republican Committee Treasurer
- Phone: 602-361-9249
- Email: email@example.com
David Ludwig, Candidate for MCRC Treasurer, was the AZGOP Outstanding Party Worker 2017,MCRC Treasurer 2011 to 2017, the MCRC Reagan Award 2016 winner, Credentials & Tally Chairman, and a volunteer for several LD’s for many years. He was Chairman, The Exodus Movement, Maricopa County Chapter 2020, AZ National Delegate (Alt) 2016 ; Member, Republican Jewish Coalition Chairman, Washington Elementary School District Board of Trustee for 23 years and Small Business Owner Since 1990 (Fiduciary Advisors, Ltd. Pension Actuary).
- Phone: 602-478-2249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LD21 Eileen Mueller is a candidate for MCRC Treasurer. She is a PC and SC, and was the LD21 Chairwoman from 2016–2020, She was the LD21 Treasurer from May 2015 to November 2016. She was the MCRC Bylaws Committee Chairman in 2017-2018. She represented LD21 at the 2016 and 2018 AZ State Convention as a delegate. She is a member of Arrowhead Republicans Women Club and has always been a registered Republican voter in Arizona, since turning 19. She has 20 years experience working with QuickBooks, from using QuickBooks Pro to QuickBooks Enterprise. She has served on various soccer club boards, local and state school PTA boards and a school site council. She has volunteered at her church and with other non-profit groups throughout the years. She has an Associates Degree in Business and a B.S. in Management.